Ecuador Holiday Prize Draw: The winner
Over 7,000 people entered our recent prize draw to win a fantastic two-week adventure holiday in Ecuador, promoted and sponsored by Ecuador Revealed in conjunction with Iberia and Footprint Travel Guides. The winner, selected at random via a computer-generated system, is Nicholas Welch from Sutton in Surrey!
Nicholas, who recently celebrated his 30th birthday, is an IT System Engineer for a Global Engineering Company and has a passion for technology and IT.
Travelling and exploring are also keen interests as Nicholas holds a Bachelors degree in Geography and has spent time studying abroad in south-west USA and Iceland. In addition to this Nicholas owns a ‘vast collection’ of National Geographic magazines.
Nicholas will be enjoying this fantastic prize holiday to Ecuador with his partner, Tristan who he met online-dating. They have recently celebrated their 2 year anniversary together, so the trip has come at an amazing time!
Nicholas has won the following fantastic holiday, worth over £7,800:
- Return Transatlantic Flights with Iberia
- 3 nights in stunning colonial Quito – an historic UNESCO World Heritage Site and capital of Ecuador, staying at the Hotel Illa Experience
- City Tour and excursion to the Equator – Mitad del Mundo
- 3 days of wildlife adventure in the inconic natural beauty offered by the Amazon Rainforest – staying at the Napo Wildlife Centre (full board)
- 3 days of unforgettable cultural joruney on board the Tren Ecuador Andes Railway Adventure – Travelling across the Andes, through the valley of the Volcanoes via the magnificent Devil’s Nose to reach the coastal plains and on to Guayaquil, the gateway for the Galapagos Islands
- Domestic Flights
- All transfers and ground arrangements with English-speaking guides
Revealed Travel would like to thank all prize draw entrants and all the suppliers who helped put the holiday together with the following sponsors:
Book this Prize Holiday programme for yourself!
Please contact us to book similar holidays to Ecuador together with extensions to the Galapagos Islands and/or to Machu Picchu.
Our Ecuador Revealed website has further information about the country, suggested tailor-made itineraries and small group escorted tours, climate details and useful facts for travellers as well as links to other websites within the Revealed Travel portfolio.